Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

1.If I find a job when my f1 or B2 is pending, but my first

1.If I find a job when my f1 or B2 is pending, but my first H1 is expired, can I transfer cap-exempt or I have to wait until next April? Do you mean cover the bridge?
2. F and B has no difference, right?
That's why I said it would not be subject to the cap. Any H-1B that you apply for will be cap-exempt until 6 years have passed since the activation of your first approval which was in 2010. So you will be ok until 2016 to not be subject to the cap. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.