Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

When u file all the forms, do u issue separate checks? Is pe

When u file all the forms, do u issue separate checks? Is personal checks acceptable? Do u have to type or write your responses when filling the forms? 

Hello again. Personally (and I am filing such a case today or tomorrow), I ask my clients in cases just like yours to get me two money orders, one for $1070 and one for $420. I like to devide the I-130 and I-485 fees. You can also get a cashiers check for each. I avoid personal checks because you just never know. They could bounce. Money orders and cashiers checks do not. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in your previous response to my question on how to write checks to USCIS, u adviced for 2 money orders for I130-$420, and I485-1070..what about I 765?

Thanks

The first I-765 is included in the price of the I-485. Thank you for the excellent rating. If you would like to request me in the future, please remember to put my name in the subject box. Good luck to you!