How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 107195
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I have my husbands mistress deported? She is here on

This answer was rated:

Can I have my husband's mistress deported? She is here on a tourist visa and is a threat to my family.
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. I just ask for two things: 1) Before you sign off, please remember to rate me positively as that is the only way that I am paid and your question does not close after you rate me so I can still answer additional questions without additional charge if you have follow-ups even weeks or months later; and, 2) IF I have bad news for you, please remember I am only the messenger. When you rate me, it is my service to you that you rate, not whether the news is good or bad. I will try my best to give you a solution, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

How long has she been in the U.S.? More than 6 months? More than 1 year? Has she committed any crimes? Which crimes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She was here in June / July for 2 weeks, and went back to China. She has now returned. I'm concerned my husband will see her again. The only crime I know she has made is adultery with my husband which is illegal in Wisconsin. I can prove it with his emails that I have access to.

Well, it sounds to me like she is still in legal status within the U.S. Since she has not overstayed, that means that she cannot be deported. HOWEVER, if you are able to get her arrested for committing a crime since you say adultery is illegal in Wisconsin and she is actually convicted of that crime which should be considered a Crime Involving Moral Turpitude, then she could be deported from the U.S. and have her visa cancelled and make it extremely difficult to get a visa in the future. So you would need to gather evidence against her and make a report to the local police and see if they will take action. If they do, they would arrest her and should report her to ICE. You should also file a report to ICE as well at that point and there are two ways to do it:

1) You can go to and file the report there.

2) You can call the ICE hotline at 1-(866)(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to and make sure you type: FOR GUILLERMO on the subject line. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Immigration Law Questions