Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

if i m green card holder,i was arrested twice first time for

if i m green card holder,i was arrested twice first time for resisting -i got 1 year conditional discharge for that i plea not guilty but judge found me guilty .second time i was arrested just three days later for phone harassment and i got 6 months supervision for that i plea guilty for that. Right now of course i m not making any international flights because i m afraid they won t let me in again to the country because of my record .i m very afraid making domestic flight as well .do you think that immigration officer ,border patrol or who ever can check status on domestic flights ?

Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

No the ICE would not check you on the domestic flights.

Your misdemeanors would not put you on a no fly list.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but for sure they can not check me on miami airport ? i was arrested on april 2010 w hen i can apply for naturalization ?i have my green card from september 2009 for 10 years from VAWA category .

I answered your other question thread.

Please be patient, I am working with many customers at one time.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but i can be risky if i will travel abroad ? on Porto Rico you have to show green card .?

They do run your green card through the scanner when you go through agricultural inspection. If the Dept of Agriculture sees a flag then it can be a problem.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dep of agriculture? when they can see problem ?

Let's close this out. I will answer on the other thread.

It is too confusing for me now.