Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

I overstayed my visa 10 years ago and have no drivers license

I overstayed my visa 10 years ago and have no driver's license or other form of ID. Can I fly on domestic flights from Los Angeles without a problem? Can I get a driver's license in California with an expired visa and expired passport?

Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

Unfortunately, no, no, no and no.

Have you tried contacting your Embassy or consulate to get your passport renewed?

What country and I can find the contact info for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Guatamala and yes I did get a passport but my visa expired 10 years ago and I am here illegally n

You can still fly. You need a passport that is not expired. Is your passport still valid?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. But does not have the exit stamp when visa expired. Do not have a visa.

You can fly domestically within the US with a valid passport and no visa or exit stamp.