Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Has that immigration reform started ,how can I tell cuz I want

Has that immigration reform started ,how can I tell cuz I want to help my husband.thanks
Well, I have one simple question for you. Have you heard about celebrations in the media like TV and newspapers?
Then that is your answer. When and if it comes out, you will not need to come here to ask about it. It will be news everywhere on every station and in every newspaper. Since you have been charged for this new question, please rate me positively again so that the website will pay me. Thank you so much!