Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

tell me please what documents I have to bring with me to my

tell me please what documents I have to bring with me to my infopass appointment and you thing that they will appreciate positively the fact that I came directly to them rather then send documents by mail?

thank you
I'm not sure I understand your question since I told you the documents you needed already. For the Infopass, just take a copy of the I-751 receipt and the certified copy of the death certificate. It isn't going to make a difference to them that you went to them in person. The officer at the Infopass appointment may tell you to send them in anyway. I am going to sign off now, but I will be back tomorrow if you need me. Thank you and good luck.