Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

I am a 100% service connected Disabled veteran and on social

I am a 100% service connected Disabled veteran and on social security disability I want to marry a Russian lady I meet on a dating site, emailed and skyped, WE have not met in person. being disabled, I worry about traveling to meet her in person, Is there away a round this?

Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

As good as I consider myself to be, I have been denied waivers by USCIS for similarly situated vets who are on either oxygen or paraplegic.

We have presented medical records and physicians affidavits that travel would be not only very difficult, but harmful to the health.

Neither of my clients were in the financial position to appeal their cases so we only had the decisions of the service center.

Honestly, I don't know what it takes since the law does provide for a waiver, but I lost two times and I don't do those any more.

That being said, you can file the petition and plead your case and see if you have better response.