Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

what happens if immigration did not give me i94....after my

what happens if immigration did not give me i94....after my arrival at the airport, i got confused if the immigration gave me or did not give me i94, is there any means to check/ or what can i do/
Thanks prince
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. I just ask for two things: 1) Before you sign off, please remember to rate me positively as that is the only way that I am paid and your question does not close after you rate me so I can still answer additional questions without additional charge if you have follow-ups even weeks or months later; and, 2) IF I have bad news for you, please remember I am only the messenger. When you rate me, it is my service to you that you rate, not whether the news is good or bad. I will try my best to give you a solution, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

They are no longer issuing I-94s. All you get is the stamp in your passport that states by when you have to leave. When you do leave the U.S. the passenger manifests is what is reported to ICE to show that you left on time. You no longet have an I-94 that you have to turn in. Regardless, just to make sure, just keep evidence of when you leave like your boarding passes, etc.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i rate this guy ...Guillermo.J.senmartin,esq. 95 percent, but i still have some unfinished questions

I think there is a pulldown menu for you to rate my answer. You only have to do it once. I will still respond after you do. Your question does not close even though it says that it does. It does not. So what are your other questions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my other questions are these,,,, when was the i94 closed, i want to confirm it with my date of arrival, and why was it closed

Here is the official link:

http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/i-94_instructions/

It began on April 30, 2013 and the phasing in was completed May
21, 2013. So this is why you didn't get an I-94.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.