How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 107285
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hello lawyer, If the employee is working in NY and residing

This answer was rated:

hello lawyer,

If the employee is working in NY and residing in NJ.
then her LCA has to be filed in NY and NJ as well or only NY.
additionally where should her payroll be run ? in NY or NJ?
Hello again. The LCA is filed in regards XXXXX XXXXX place of employment, not where they live. Remember, the LCA is a test of the area where one works so that it can be determined that there are not enough qualified U.S. workers in that location for the job.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Immigration Law Questions