Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/. Thank you!
Thank you for responding. I am so greatful that there are still efficient and knowledgable professionals out there to help this ignorant pesimistic minority.. No, Honestly not bluffing at all.
Sorry to have confused you and made a big messy roller coster all over my maze of a question I call. and I shloud have thought of that as well in numbering my questions which you will find ahead.
Thank you for yor patience and expedited response.
My questions are:
1) If the illegal detained alien in custody is appealing for a denied asylum and appealed the asylum decision and while pending decision on asylum appeal, detainee recieves a letter/notice from BOA stating that the judge made an error in the decision and that furthur analysis for a better review needed to be conducted as well as at reciept of such letter from BOA they have transffered various times when not even detainee, attorney, me (spouse) and/or family memebers have not made such request for it. What does that all mean in process
1a. Is it a sign that he's a step closer to deportation plane?
1b. and by review can that mean something in favor might happen, all of a sudden might there be some light at the end of the tunnel for him?
(because really if they wanted to, they could have just said no is no and that's that)
2) If case is under an Asylum petition and has been appeal, and last hearing is days away can they regardless of how long it's been ask me for extreme hardship to be included in same case/hearing under CAT fear to return to country shouldn't another petition be filed to submit such documentation. What's your advice and opinion on that?
3)Why is he not able to post bond? even after attorney mentioning he'll put in a request for a bond hearing. Wouldn't that be a false advertisement or negligence?
4)If this hearing that's already appealed once gets denied again, can he still appeal again or not? and if so by what I've briefly provided to you as far as information of the matter what would be the statement/reason as to why requesting appeal? and if he doesn't appeal or doesn't get the option to want to even request. What's the turn around time till he gets deported.
5) If he didn't get his asylum granted and has been informed that he will be deported, can they still legally do this even though he is married to a U.S. national born citizen. Can you advise me of tips and opinion on that please?
6) If back in 1994 he was sent to prison for involuntary manslaughter and took a plea bargain for ten yrs instead and in 2004 when released he signed a voluntarily deportation and re-enterred illegally, but didn't get detained until 2007 and for violation of parole and then got tooken into ice custody. Can the judge or does the judge go by the previous criminal record he has had in the past? or do they oversee it if it's so old and happened a while back?
BONUS QUESTIONS: I WILL PAY EXTRA IF I NEED TOO.
1)What is your advice or opinion on me providing the information they are requesting from me (e.g. extreme hardship statement from me, letters from mine and my daughter's medicaland mental doctor's, medical records, etc. etc.)? Because I'm not even a participant or even an informed spouse on this asylum case through any legal professional and they (they meaning my husband and his mother and supposably mention attorney whoms contact info nor name do I know) sound like a broken and also never have met nor heard this said attorney and when I request for him to call me or request for his contact info because I'd like to hear said requests from him to reassure myself, but they do not take action on nither having him call me nor me able to at least know his name so I may call him.
What should I do in respects to that so I may be safe rather than sorry??
2) What's your adive and opinion on my dillema with the information i've provided to you so far in regards XXXXX XXXXX marriage and situation ( marriage being physical contact for only 2 month and the 18 months being incarcerated for the reasons being) and I have never had any previous contact nor have met him before ither.2a. Do you think I fell into THE TRAP for and am being used for being a U.S. national born citizen so that he may get llegal status in US? and
2b. What can I do to get out if I did fall into the trap?
** I HOPE THESE QUESTIONS ARE NOT TO TROUBLESOME TO ANSWER OR ANNOYING BUT IT IS MY CONCERN. I'M A VERY PICKY PERSON AND LIKE TO MAKE SURE OF WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO WHEN I THINK IT'S SOMEWHAT SERIOUS OR VERY VWRY DELICATE. SO THEREFORE YOUR HONEST STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWERS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND A WONDERFUL BIG RATING JUST FOR THE HONEST EFFICIENT;Y PROFESSIONAL ANSWERS/REPLY YOU MAY HAVE FOR ME AND GIVE ME HAVE IS ALREADY MANDATORY ON MY END. iREALLY APPRECIATE ALL THIS. IT BEATS THE HECK OUT READING AND RESEARCHING SO MUCH AS IT IS ALREADY PRETTY COOL WEBSITE. HOPE TO GET A SOON RESPONCE CAUSE HIS HEARING IS THURSDAY AND ALREADY DUE TO MY ILLNESSESS I HAVE TO PREPARE IN 24 HOUR ADVANCE UP TO 48 FOR THE NEXT DAY IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY I HOPE.
Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. It looks like you are seeing my responses but you are not responding. Are you having technical difficulties? I want to make sure that you are satisfied with my responses and have a positive experience with the website and with my service. So please let me know if there is anything else that I can answer for you because I will do my best. Thank you!
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).