Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

Hello. I applied for EB1, with Premium Processing, and the

I applied for EB1, with Premium Processing, and the clock stopped on August 2nd 2013, and they asked for RFE. I still didn’t answer on RFE. My lawyer plans to send RFE on Monday.. Suddenly, yesterday, my online status changed to Premium Processing Clock Stopped on 15th August. What it can be? Also before that, it changed to "your address was changed" and I did not change my address. My lawyer says that it is OK, but I would like to hear your opinion. Is it an online mistake or something else? Status is changing and we haven’t done any action, except that I logged in on August 3rd to USCIS page in order to receive the newest updates on my case through e-mail and text messages.
Thank you!
Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
Don't worry about.
I never trust those USCIS processing status screens.
You ca always ask your lawyer to email the PPU and ask them why those postings were made. You are paying him/her and that should not be any big deal. It will take 5 minutes and give you extraordinary peace of mind.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer. I did ask him, and he said that he will check today. When I ask him in the morning is everything OK, he answered "No worries", so I guess he check it. Thank you so much.