Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Hello, my names Jack. Ive applied for N600K for my 14 years

Hello, my name'sXXXXX applied for N600K for my 14 years old son. Now we have an interview in Miami. All portuguese documents have been translated to english by a legally certified translator here in Brazil. I think It shouldn't be a problem right?
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. I just ask for two things: 1) Before you sign off, please remember to rate me positively as that is the only way that I am paid and your question does not close after you rate me so I can still answer additional questions without additional charge if you have follow-ups even weeks or months later; and, 2) IF I have bad news for you, please remember I am only the messenger. When you rate me, it is my service to you that you rate, not whether the news is good or bad. I will try my best to give you a solution, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

You probably didn't even have to go that far. All you needed was a person competent to translate from Portuguese into English and to certify that they are competent and to also certify that the translation is an accurate translation from Portuguese to English. It doesn't have to be a certified translator, but someone competent that will certify.

But anyway, that's fine. You just did more than was necessary and that is not a bad thing. You should be more than fine with those translations.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance to you. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/. Thank you!