Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

hi my girl friend is trying to get a visa to come into the

Customer Question

hi my girl friend is trying to get a visa to come into the state for us to get marreoiid she was dienied one s bcoz she did not put her property down i mean her house she owns soo she was denied ...HELP IS THER ANYTHING I CAN DOO PLIZZZZZ HELP ;-(
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 3 years ago.
Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
Did you file the fiance visa petition for her?
Judith
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NOO I HAVE NOT FILED FOR THAT YET ..BUT SHE WAS DIEND BCOZ SHE DID NOT HAVE SRTONG TIDES TO HER COUNTRY

She filed for a visitor visa and she had no intention of return to her country if she was coming here to marry you.
So it is fraud for her to come to the US as a visitor to get married.
You need to file the fiance visa petition for her. You will need to meet her in person to be able to file that.
Then she can come here legally with no fraud and marry you. She will not have to prove ties if she comes here as your fiance.
Judith