Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

hi dear how are you my husband 1week ago for applay citizenship

Customer Question

hi dear how are you my husband 1week ago for applay citizenship and when tocome my husband fingerprint and citizenship exam how long prosses
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.

Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

He will get the appointment for his biometrics in about 4-6 weeks and should have his interview within 4 months followed by swearing in within 6 months of filing.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi,how are you this is rinkuben and I have a really question for you and give me please please responding me I have a one case here for my uncle and his pition file in f4 category in brother sister. his pition in 2001 and he getting visa coming soon and he die. so and he was main pitioner so his familly its like his wife and his three children They are his dependond so after die they can getting visa yes or no if yes whats process so can you please please help me and if possible give me your phone number thank you so much anyway.

Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry but the Just Answer rules do not allow me to have direct contact with it's customers.
When a petitioner dies, the petition becomes void. So the uncle's petition is no longer good to bring the family here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi this is rinkuben patel and my question is a petioner name is XXXXX XXXXX kalavatiben chimanbhai and beneficiary name is XXXXX XXXXX and petion date is 28 September 2001. and case number XXXXX XXXXX BMB XXXXXXXXXX processing fee isfill up in 8 septemeber 2010 $2020.
in my case wright now harishbhai is a die in india and his sister wright now in florida so what happening in this case. can you responding me please.

Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.

I do not understand this question, sorry.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so my question is harishbhai die after his family getting visa ?

Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.
If the visa has been issued and the family has immigrated and the petitioner dies after the family comes to the US, nothing happens.