How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28588
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi ,I want to know that I do not have a legal status in us.and

Customer Question

hi ,I want to know that I do not have a legal status in us.
and If I will apply for a divorce and after getting divorce do I have to leave the country?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 3 years ago.

Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

No you do not have to leave simply because you apply for a divorce. You have no legal status married or divorced.


Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 3 years ago.

I am just checking it to inquire if my answer was helpful.

Keep in mind that I only get credit for my work if you rate me positively. If
you're satisfied with my answer and my professionalism appreciate your positive
rating. If I can answer anything further, please just ask. I have
34 years experience and there probably isn't much I cannot answer for you


Related Immigration Law Questions