Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I have one more question about my mom. She came by B Visa and

I have one more question about my mom. She came by B Visa and planed to leave in June 2013, but she cancel her flight by health reason. I helped her to apply for extend visa. The application was accepted, but we haven't result yet. Now my mom wants to come back, but we don't know is it possible to do it without decision and I-94 has a date June, 10.
Has she already left the U.S.?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No She stays with me in US and waits decision from USCIS about extend nonimmigr. status. If you familiar with I-539

Of course I am familiar with the I-539. But you said, and I qoute, "Now my mom wants to come back..." To me coming back means that she already left. But that's ok. While her decision is pending, she has not overstayed and does not have any illegal status. She can leave the U.S. now if she likes and she can come back in the future without waiting for a decision on the I-94. But she should try to stay out of the U.S. longer than the time that she stayed in and she should keep evidence with her as to when she leaves the U.S. this time like her plane ticket and maybe she should ask the government in her country to stamp her passport when she enters back into her country. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much Its helpfull