Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I have a friend in ghana, africa who wants to come to the U.S.

I have a friend in ghana, africa who wants to come to the U.S. for a visit. He says i have to send a invite letter to someone in ghana..can you advise me??
Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
Yes, you do have to invite your friend and agree to pay for all his expenses here.
[Date]

[Sponsor's name]
[Full address]
USA
Phone Numbers:
(Work): [(xxx) xxx-xxxx]
(Home): [(xxx) xxx-xxxx]
Email: [email address]

To:

[Visitor's name]
[Visitor’s Address]

Dear [Visitors],

I invite you to visit us and spend your vacation in USA with us. We have plan to visit famous tourist places like [name of tourist places to visit]. It will also be an opportunity for you to see and experience the American culture and lifestyle.

I will be taking care of your entire USA tour expenses, including the round trip air fare food, housing, medical insurance and all your other personal expenses.

Herewith I am sending all the required documents for getting the necessary tourist visa from the US Consulate, [Name of US Consulate, e.g. Mumbai Consulate]

Sincerely,

[Sponsor's signature]

[Sponsor's name]

http://www.path2usa.com/invitation-letter-for-visitor-visa

Judith
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX was a big help. if i need more answers to this matter can i contact you.. Thanks jennie

Hi Jennie
Yes, you can start any new questions you have with "FOR JUDITH" and I will be your personal expert here.
Judith