Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

Hi, I was going thru below website to get the info on LABOR

I was going thru below website to get the info on LABOR Processing times

http://icert.doleta.gov/

in "PERM & PW Processing timings" tab, and in - "PERM Processing Times" its mentioned as :
Analyst Reviews January 24 2013
Audit Review July 31 2012
Reconsideration Requests to the CO July 1 2013

what is the difference between :
"Analyst Reviews" AND "Reconsideration Requests to the CO"
"Analyst Review" refers to the first analyst who makes a determination on the PERM application.

The "reconsideration requests to the CO" is the status after your employer has requested a review of the original denial.

I hope I have answered your questions. Keep in mind that I only get credit for my work if you rate me positively. If you're satisfied with my answer and my professionalism - not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control - please select a top-three rating. Again, if you feel the need to use "poor service" or "bad service," please ask follow-up questions instead, so that I can try to help you further. Remember that the bottom two negative ratings are used for Experts or professionals who are rude and/or bad at their job, and I'm confident you'll find me to be professional and truthful with you.

A bonus is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you want me to answer questions in the future, you can write "FOR LONGHORN" at the beginning of your question, or go directly to my question page here: Ask Longhorn Lawyer

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So, with this update in "Analyst Reviews" does it mean that, The Labor Applications are been reviewed which are received as of on January 24th' 2013?

Analyst Reviews January 24 2013

What "Analyst Review" date indicates is that the DOL is reviewing any PERM applications that were filed on or before January 24, 2013.

What the "reconsideration requests to the CO" date indicates is that the DOL is reviewing the requests for reconsideration that were filed on or before July 1, 2013.

Thank you!

So to answer your last question a little simpler, yes, it means the PERM applications being reviewed right now are the ones that were received as of January 24, 2013.

I hope that helps clarify what I was trying to say.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX any way, we can know approximately when we can expect my labor.

Actually, my employer re-applied my labor in March, as it went into Audit last year (I'm porting from EB3 to EB2).

When I can approximately expect my labor?

Well, based on how long it is taking to adjudicate currently (6 months ago), you can expect yours to be adjudicated around September, and a response shortly thereafter.

Thank you!