Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

For Judith - I donw know if question got thru as there seemed

For Judith - I don'w know if question got thru as there seemed to be a computer glitch - so reasking.
Realizing this is a sticky situation - plz know that I would never say Judith D from Just answer told me that .... and if you wanted to lock this question after we finish - so no one else can read it - that's fine w/ me
If, for ex. Your cousin approached you w/ this question, after hearing that the 1st attorney made this error on age of entry thru 18 of an orphan’s sibling – would you tell you

Business Imm Law :

Hello,my name isXXXXX you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

Business Imm Law :

No it didn't and the site seems to be having issues

Business Imm Law :

I don't fee threatened because I gave you good law! So there is no need for me to lock the question. I am by no means an international adoption expert, but it didn't take me 5 minutes to find the correct law!

Business Imm Law :

I would be very uncomfortable if I were you in this situation and would think about interviewing at least 2-3 more attorneys who are international adoption focused. Most lawyers who do international adoption immigration law do not do much else because it is so complex.

All good, now the site is back-up. Review my chat above and come back to me so I know you are able to access the site.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks - i appreciate your feedback and will look for int'l experts.

we thought she was as she told us that she had adopted her 2 children from africa recently ...

we will interview at least 2 more int'l immigration attorneys

thanks again