Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

In the household size questions of the I-864 paragraph 21:

In the household size questions of the I-864 paragraph 21: am I supposed to mark 1 for my immigrant spouse in the letter a and the letter c ?
Are you using this form which is the new one:

or are you using the old form?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In the new form I-864 how do I fill out section 5 lines 1, 3 and 8 if I am sponsoring my immigrant spouse and I have two children that live with us?

1) 1

3) 0

8) 4

Remember, it says not to count anyone twice and also under #3, that section is for persons NOT sponsored. So you would not put your spouse there you are are sponsoring your spouse and you are already listing them in #1.

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Line 3) is 0 or just leave blank?

You can leave it blank if you like.