Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!

One more question! Do they check your credit? If so, can

One more question! Do they check your credit? If so, can they deny my citizenship due to bad credit? Thanks!
Great question. Rest assured that they they do not check your credit. And they will not deny your citizenship request based on your poor credit history. That is between you and the private entities with whom you had agreements. It has nothing to do with the US immigration process at this point.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you're satisfied my professionalism - not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control - please select a top-three rating. If you require more information, simply ask instead of giving a bottom two rating. The bottom two negative ratings are reserved for pros who are rude and/or bad at their job, and I'm confident you'll find me to always be professional and truthful with you.

A bonus is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you want me to answer questions in the future, you can write "FOR LONGHORN" at the beginning of your question, or go directly to my question page here: Ask Longhorn Lawyer

Thank you!