Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

Im filing my wifes visa paperwork , Im having trouble finding

I'm filing my wifes visa paperwork , I'm having trouble finding out which I-485 supplement forms I would have to file
You don not have to file any supplments, just the forms that I listed before. Don't overcomplicate the case. Just file the forms that I listed. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What do I need to file those forms ? Medical forms police reports ? Or does all that come after the forms are filed ?
Hello again. Looks like you are still overcomplicating things. I listed the things that you had to send at the beginning. That includes the I-693 medical exam and the police clearance letter. You do not have to send evidence of your marriage yet. You would take all that with you to the interview.