Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

hi i have a passport with a multipul visa valid till feb 2012

hi i have a passport with a multipul visa valid till feb 2012 was stolen oct.5 2005..should be able to renew it?or do i need to apply for new one?

thanks..
marie zoe hori
Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

It is a visa to enter the U.S.? What type of visa?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi yes i have a multipul tourist visa valid till feb 2012.and my passport was stolen oct 5 2005.what should i do? should i be able to renew it..

You will have to report your passport stolen and apply for a new U.S. visa and when you go for the interview, you should have your new passport and a certified copy of the police report. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i do have all the affidavit of lose and police report..so i will be able to renew it? even if my passport was stolen 8 years ago..

thanks

marie zoe hori

There is never a guarantee. You have to prove again that you have strong ties to your home country and that you will go back home when your visit is done. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok..thank you for your help..

You are very welcome. Please do not forget to rate me positively. Since I am not paid a salary, it is the only way that I get paid. You are not charged again and I will not abandon you after you rate me positively if you have additional questions. Thank you.