Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

What is the average (ballpark figure) of processing time on

What is the average (ballpark figure) of processing time on form I-129F once I have mailed the form in to know they accepted it? How long does it normally take (ballpark figure) for them to contact my Fiancee for an interview appointment also?
Hello again. I would say about 6 to 9 months, and probably closer to 9 months than to 6 months. Unfortunately there really is no reasonable way to speed that up. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.