Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Are digital photos acceptable or do they only accept analog

Are digital photos acceptable or do they only accept analog (film) cameras?

Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

How are you filing the forms?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She will be providing the forms during her interview for a fiancée visa. I just need to know if the pictures taken of us as proof need to be taken on a digital or analog (film based) camera. I know Visa and Passport photos have to be taken specially so I was wondering if they want proof of our relationship pictures needed to be shot with a special camera type as well.

It doesn't matter as long as they are printed out. They will not take a disc or USB device to look at the pictures because of fear of transfering a virus. So just print out whatever pictures you want them to have. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. And don't forget that bonuses are always appreciated! Thank you.