Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

hi i apply for a petition for my mother and my brother is 15

hi i apply for a petition for my mother and my brother is 15 years old they both live in cuba is any way he can come with her

Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

Generally speaking, no, but Cubans has a special parole available (CP1). There is no guarantee of approval, but she can try to obtain a parole for him at the Cuban Interest Section. Here is an official link:

Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do you know how long is the waiting time and does she has to come ahead so her visa do not expire

I cannot tell you how long the wait time is, but supposedly they can approve it at the interview that she goes to or shortly after. She should know before she would have to travel to the U.S.