She'll need to take the following to her interview:
- Two non-immigrant visa
applications (Form DS-156)
- One non-immigrant Fiance Visa application (Form DS-156K)
- One Application for Immigration
Visa and Alien Registration (Form DS-230), Part I only.
- Valid passport
- Divorce or death certificates for previous marriages for both of you
- Police certificates from her country of residence, and any other country in which she has lived for at least 6 months, since the age of 16
- Medical Examination (Form I-693)
- Evidence of financial support (Form I-134
, Affidavit of Support)
- Two 2 x 2 passport photos
- Evidence of the relationship between the two of you
I hope I have answered your questions. Keep in mind that I only get credit for my work if you rate me positively. If you're satisfied with my answer and my professionalism - not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control - please select a top-three rating. The bottom two negative ratings are reserved for Experts or professionals who are rude and/or bad at their job, and I'm confident you'll find me to always be professional and truthful with you.
is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.
If you want me to answer questions in the future, you can write "FOR LONGHORN
" at the beginning of your question, or go directly to my question page here: Ask Longhorn Lawyer