Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!

will they deny a fiancée visa because they think the fiancee

will they deny a fiancée visa because they think the fiancee can't find a job in the usa? I am currently employed, but my fiancée read that she needs to have a job in the usa or show them her resume to get a fiancée visa.

No, not at all. I'm not sure where she heard or read that her resume would be required, but that is not a requirement. Furthermore, you will be required to submit form I-134, Affidavit of Support, on her behalf as the sponsor, so whether she can find a job is irrelevant.

I hope I have answered your questions. Keep in mind that I only get credit for my work if you rate me positively. If you're satisfied with my answer and my professionalism - not the outcome or the state of the law which I cannot control - please select a top-three rating. The bottom two negative ratings are reserved for Experts or professionals who are rude and/or bad at their job, and I'm confident you'll find me to always be professional and truthful with you.

A bonus is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you want me to answer questions in the future, you can write "FOR LONGHORN" at the beginning of your question, or go directly to my question page here: Ask Longhorn Lawyer

Thank you!