Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

After the interview. What is the process to get passport. Typically

Customer Question

After the interview. What is the process to get passport. Typically how much time it takes to get passport in Texas. Also can you travel abroad during this time period or it is not a good idea
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.
Hello,my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
You may NOT travel without a US passport once you have been sworn in. You must exit and enter the US on your US passport.
You can get an expedited passport within a week or less.

Judith
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.
Good day!
I see yo have read my answer. May I answer anything additional to earn your positive rating. I do not earn any credit for my answer if I am not rated positively and I strive to provide accurate and complete answers to customers. I want customers to feel they have gotten value.
Judith