Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Need a copy of naturalization papers

My mom was born in Bretten,Germany in 1945. Her name isXXXXX came to U.S.A between the ages of 5-7. Was adopted by my grandfather (Not Blood relative) Anthony Hierholtzer. She was married four times and has had King, Enriquez, Van Seale, and Dolan last names. I need to retrieve a copy of her naturalization papers to get her a passport.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a question.

What is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My last sentence was the question.. I need to retrieve a copy of her naturalization papers to get her a passport. and I don't know where or how to obtain them. She doesn't know either.

Thank you for the clarification:

My last sentence was the question.. I need to retrieve a copy of her
naturalization papers to get her a passport. and I don't know where or how to
obtain them. She doesn't know either.

Your Initial Post My mom was born in Bretten,Germany in 1945.
Her name isXXXXX came to U.S.A between the ages of 5-7.
Was adopted by my grandfather (Not Blood relative) Anthony
Hierholtzer. She was married four times and has had King, Enriquez, Van Seale, and Dolan last names. I need to retrieve a copy of her naturalization papers to get her a passport.

Response: You need to request the document through Freedom of Information Act ("FOIA"). You need to complete FOIA request form and specifically state on the form exactly what you are looking for. You would receive acknowledgment of your request in the mail along with information regarding the potential cost of the request and the
time it would take to provide the information to you. Click on the link below to download the form:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=6f2a4154d7b3d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your response but I'm still not clear as to what I am to ask for.... her naturalization papers???

Response:
You need ask for a copy of her naturalization papers. The FOIA form is self-explanatory. You need to specifically describe the information that you are looking for. Here is the link once more to the FOIA form:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to tip you after I see if you gave me the correct information and I get my moms copy of naturalization.. sincerely Holly

Response: Thank you very much Holly for the positive rating.

I would like to hear how you made out.

There is no need to reply to this message.

All the best