Gintare Grigaite
Gintare Grigaite, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Expert Immigration Attorney
69368628

when i check my case status online it says it caannot provide

when i check my case status online it says it caannot provide more information what does this mean if my case recently was on intial review
What type of case is this?
What has happened so far?
Have you had a trial?
Are you represented by counsel?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i filed for my spouse form i 130 it was on the intial review but when i checked recently it said online it cannot provide the case status information and gave me a number to call for more information but i still want to know what it means

I will opt out and transfer this to our immigration law section.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do i continue waiting from you

Hello, I will be happy to assist you.
Please do not worry about getting this kind of message on USCIS' website. Often times the information is not available simply because they are fixing the system, and it may temporarily display a message that there is no information available. Make sure, however, that you always put in the correct receipt number for your case. Since you have a Notice of Action from immigration, that means that your case was properly filed and accepted, and is now in initial review, until further notice.
Gintare Grigaite, Immigration Attorney
Experience: Expert Immigration Attorney
Thank you for your positive feedback. I highly appreciate it. If you will have any other questions in the future, you may simply start your question with "For Gintare," and I will respond as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Truly yours,
Gintare Grigaite, Esq.