Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I found a great little job in my area. Yesterday I found

Customer Question

I found a great little job in my area. Yesterday I found that my Permanent Resident Card expired on 05/13/2012 (uuups!). I have been married to an American citzen for over 20 years and lived in the US for 11 years. I never applied for citizenship. The crisis is that I might miss the job opportunity in my field if I can't find a way to proof I am legal. I should mention that I have a masters degree from University of Florida. Any suggestion, anyone, please? Yesterday I e-fiilled the I-90 form and today I sent Priority copies of my expeired PRC and e-payment receipt, etc. Thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 years ago.

Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

Do you have a 10 year green card or a 2 year green card?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a 10 year, category IR6 card. I am sorry but I just found the answer I need myself. And my bank just called for "fraud security" for the $54 charge. I thank you but I will cancel it.

Why would you call fraud security? This is not a fraud. If you want your money back, you just ask for a refund.
And where exactly did you find the answer and what was it? Because I am a licensed attorney with over 10 years of experience and I have the answer for you.