Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I have a fingerprint appointment coming up in less than two

I have a fingerprint appointment coming up in less than two weeks. The papers have my D.O.B. wrong so I called up yesterday to change it. They said the change may take 3 weeks. Will there be a problem if I show up to the fingerprint appt and it still has not been changed?
Hello again. No, it should not be a problem. As long as you bring your ID and your proper appointment notice and any other receipts from USCIS in that regard, you should be ok. Please let me know if you have additional questions and please do not forget to rate my service to you (not the state of the law) as that is the only way that I can get credit for my assistance. Even after you rate the service, I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to Thank you!