Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of Immigration Experience in All Areas A-Z complex immigration cases & issues in all areas

Thank you for your answer, and I have a follow up question

Thank you for your answer, and I have a follow up question too. So on the form it asks "name and address of present employer" what can i answer?
Thank you for allowing me to assist you. If there is a delay in my reply, I am helping others but WILL reply to you asap. Thanks for your patience....As a lawyer I cannot tell you to lie. it is up to you to disclose the information or not, I cannot make that decision for you. It may help for you to hire a local immigration attorney to help with your case. You can find one at I hope this helps clarify. Thanks and best regards.