Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

Where do I send My social security card application for a new

Where do I send My social security card application for a new card from Baltimore?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

I believe this is the official link that you can find the address where you need to mail your application:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge. If there is a delay in getting back to you it is either because I am answering other questions or I had to log off, but I will be back with you as soon as possible. My goal is to provide you with top-notch service - please don't forget to leave me feedback if that is available for you to do so and a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to Thank you!