Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

Can a British Citizen have double USA-UK citizenship or do

Customer Question

Can a British Citizen have double USA-UK citizenship or do I have to surrende my British citizenship if I sucessfully apply for Natz?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 4 years ago.

Business Immigration Law :

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

Business Immigration Law :

Business Immigration Law :

Both US and UK allow for dual citizenship

Business Immigration Law :

Business Immigration Law :

If I answered your question please leave positive feedback, if I earned a BONUS, it is appreciated.

Please feel free to ask me another question with a new thread – if you’re a subscriber, you can do so at no additional cost beyond your monthly payment. You can bookmark my profile page here so you can come back and ask me a question anytime:

If you want to request me in the future start your question "FOR JUDITH" and I will answer quickly.

The information provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice. By accepting you agree you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. You are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed in this public forum.