Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney

what does call-in notice from the Consulate mean?

what does
The Consulate has received the additional required documents and a Consular officer has reviewed the case with the additional documents. Please note that the visa for subject case is now ready for approve. Your beneficiary should expect a call-in notice from the Consulate in the next two weeks.  Please follow the instructions on the call-in notice when received.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

Did you petition for someone to obtain a visa to the US?

Was this person already interviewed in the US Consulate?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i129f visa to come to US so we can get married and she has already been interviewed
Expert:  replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your follow up and congratulations!

It means they are ready to issue the visa. They will mail her a call in notice telling her how to submit her passport and arrange for visa delivery. This is the best possible news. Expect the notice and instructions shortly.

Congratulations on this wonderful news once again and I wish you many happy years together!

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated