Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

Does people from russia have to pay money to anti-immigration

Does people from russia have to pay money to anti-immigration committee($1000) to get permission to leave the country(russia) and what are the steps they have to take to come to the US.

No, they do not. There is no such as a Russian Anti-Immigration Committee. If you have met someone online that claims this as a fact and wishes to request that you pay them this so they can come to the US to be with you, this is a scam.

This is a common scam where the individual claims that they want to fly to meet you, but are detained, or have to pay a tax or a bribe, or a tariff on gold, etc. They usually meet you in a single's chatroom or on a dating website. Please, be careful, this is likely as scam. See here:

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work; I receive no credit for my time with you until you actually press ACCEPT, even if you already have a subscription. If you still need to clarify something or seek more information, just use the REPLY button and I’d be more than happy to follow up to your satisfaction! There is no fee for follow up questions before or after accepting, should you wish to continue in the thread, and I encourage you to do so should you desire clarification.