Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

my husbands I-601 immigration application was just approved

my husbands I-601 immigration application was just approved what is next
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Is he inside the U.S. or outside the U.S.? Are you a U.S. Citizen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I AM US CITIZEN HE WAS INSIDE WHEN I APPLIED HIS I-130 APPLICATION THAT WAS APPROVED HERE BUT SINCE HE ENTER ILLEGALY THEY TOLD HIM HE NEEDS TO GO OUT AND GET VISA NIMBER TO REENTER LEGALLY SO HE LEFT ASK FOR VISA BACK HOME BUT GOT DENIED BECAUSE HE WAS HERE ILLEGALY FOR 10 YEARS SO WE APPLIED I-601 IN USCIS-VIENNA,AUSTRIA AND GOT APPROVED 3 DAYS AGO THE APPROVAL WAS SEND TO OUR HOME COUNTRY IN USA EMBASSY WHEN I HAVE CALLED USCIS THEY TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD NOW DEAL WITH THEM SINCE APPLICATION IS APPROVED AND THEY HAVE FINISHED THEIR PART SO I CALLED THE EMBASSY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE PAPERWORK WILL BE REDY IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND THEY WILL CALL HIM TO COME I AM USA CITIZEN WE APPLIED I-601 IN MAY 25 THIS YEAR BUT BECAUSE OF MY MEDICAL CONDITION THE APPLICATION WAS EXPEDITED THAT IS WHY IT GOT APPROVED SO FAST
That's actually very good. Unfortunately, what is next is that they schedule him to come in so that he can go through one last set of interviews and receive the visa stamp to enter the U.S. As to when that will be I cannot say. Since your case has been expedited, it should not be too long. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click ACCEPT. That is the only way that I can get paid a small percentage of your deposit. If you do not click accept, the website gets all of your deposit and I get nothing. When you click accept, you are not charged again and we can continue to communicate without additional charge if you have a few follow-up questions. If you would like to request me in the future, just put my name on the subject line. Positive feedback for my service to you (not the state of the law as it is) is always appreciated as well as any bonus if you think I deserve it. Thank you.
Experience: 10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
one more question , i have called the embassy they said it will take just couple of days for them to set up the interview because they nees to check the paperwork to see if everything is up to date, now what could posibly be expired he did his medical exam back in april, 13 2011 when we went for inteview and all the paperwork was also submited on that day taxes, his police record, birth certificate, everything is bassically from april, hbow long does it take for medical record to expired and all other document and what document he needs to submit
Usually a medical exam expires in a year. The same with other documents that may expire like a police report. So if everything is from April, he should be ok.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

JUST TO THANK YOU AND A GOOD NEWS MY HUSBAND IS COMING TO USA WITH A FIRST AVAILABLE PLANE EVERYTHING WAS SO QUICKSmileNOW WE CAN BE HAPPY AGAIN AND WELCOME TOGETHER OUR SECOND SON ON OCTOBER 15, 2011

THANKS AGAIN

You are very welcome. I am very happy that things turned out well. You don't know how lucky you are because most of those waivers are denied. Good luck to you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
MY HUSBAND WAS APPROVED I-601 AND CAME TO USA LAST WEEK GOT HIS GREEN CARD YESTERDAY WE WENT TO DMV TO GET HIS PERMIT PASS THE TEST BUT WAS TOLD THAT HE NEEDS TO GO TO ANOTHER DMV IN DEPARTMENT OF DFI TO CONFIRM HIS IDENTITY BECAUSE 10 YEARS AGO HE TRIED TO GET LICENCE WITH FALSE VISA IN HIS PASSPORT CAN HE BE ARRESTEN NOW EVEN HIS I-601 IS APPROVED AND HE DID LEGALIZED HIS STATUS
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
If this incident was not disclosed to USCIS during his I-601 process, then yes, he could be arrested again and deported again.