Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Judith,My h1b visa was denied, because USCIS felt the job

Judith, My h1b visa was denied, because USCIS felt the job of an assistant soccer coach didn't require a degree so didn't need a H1B visa. I've a good few question so sorry to throw a lot at you,I been looking to things, I current work for a soccer coaching in which I work in different club soccer teams and high school teams. If the university soccer coach want to work for her through my coaching company would that be legal?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer, my name isXXXXX you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

I am not clear on what you are asking.

Judith

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I currently work for a soccer coaching company we have contracts with different club soccer teams and high school soccer team that we coach. If the Head Coach of the university called my company and wanted to hire me on a contract through the company I work for is that Legal?
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.

I don't see how that would be different than the relationships your current employer has with other clubs. The only difference here is that the contract with th company would be with a university rather than with a club. But it appears that the basic arrangement would not be any different.

Judith

I am happy to answer follow-up questions for you at no additional cost.

If you want to request me in the future start your question "FOR JUDITH" and I will answer quickly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK thanks Judith, if that was to happen and i went to the university, I know the university want to employee me but are stuck as I won't get a H1B visa want would my next step. The ideas I've researched are:

1. I could a apply for a h2b extension on my current visa through a lawyer while also filing for my EB-3 visa with the University. The H2B extension would buy me time for my EB-3 to be processed.

2. Apply as soon as I'm at the university through a lawyer for an EB-3 visa but file a request for work authorization while the EB-3 is being processed.

If you have any other ideas I'd love to here them, Judith coaching at University is my life long dream and I'm so close I will work tirelessly to make it happen.
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.

It will take 6 years for a visa number to become available under the EB3 employment category.

You cannot get a work authorization until it is current.

You may be denied an H2B visa extension because you must have an intent to return to your country when the visa status expires. If you ahve an EB3 labor cert filed, that is a presumption of an intent to immigrate and not return to your country.

If you don't qualify for a O or P visa, you are not going to get to where you want to be.

Judith

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What would you advise in my situation?
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.

I cannot pull a rabbit out of the hat here. No magic tricks to help you out. Lawyers are not magicians and we don't always have a solution.

Judith

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
if only you were magicians Judith hahaha I do really appriciate all the information your give me, I'm an ex professional soccer player and I have the highest soccer coaching quilification there is, would I be able to apply of an O visa through that?
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.

Quite possibly you might qualify for an O.

If you are willing to pay for a good lawyer you have a good shot at it. I have a reference for a lawyer who is top notch.

Judith

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yep I'd love to have the reference from you.
Expert:  Judith replied 3 years ago.

She is my former associate

Cynthia B. Rosenberg
Rourke & Rosenberg LLC
3701 Old Court Road, Suite 6
Baltimore, Maryland 21208
410(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

attorneycynthia@gmail.com

Good luck and tell her I sent you. She will be out of the office at a conference all next week and then in court the following week. email her in 2 weeks. in the meantime start to put together all your credentials.

Judith

Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: 34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.