Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!

where do I mail my finalized Green Card application, I am in

where do I mail my finalized Green Card application, I am in Los Angeles and do not want to send it to the wrong place
I'm happy to answer your question. If there is a delay, please be patient, as I am likely working with other customers as well.

On what basis are you eligible for the green card? Family? Employment?

Are you sending it as a stand-alone application? Or is it being sent with the I-130 or I-140?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am eligible through Marriage, I have the forms, photocopies, photos everything ready to go. I just need the right service center. I was told Chicago but want clarification.
Yes, which is why I am asking you these questions.

Is it being filed concurrently with the I-130? Or has the I-130 Petition already been submitted by your wife, separately?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Everything going together, I130, 2xG325A, I485, I785, I864, I 693 and all supporting documents.
Perfect! Okay, in this case, you will send the entire packet to the Chicago Lock Box:

For regular, US Postal Service mail:

P.O. Box 805887

For express mail/courier services:

131 South Dearborn-3rd Floor
Chicago, ILNNN-NN-NNNN/p>
I hope I have answered your questions. Please remember to click the "ACCEPT" button, as this is the only way we Experts get credit for working on your questions. Rest assured that your question will not close, and you can still ask related follow-up questions.

Also consider leaving me a BONUS and some positive feedback - both are much appreciated.

Thank you!