Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

How can you find out if someone has been deported

How can you find out if someone has been deported?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
What is your connection to this person? How long ago were they detained?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
He is a friend and I am trying to help the family who only speak Spanish. We know he was in an accident and went to jail but now is not in jail and we are trying to find him.

Ok, a deportation takes awhile, usually a few weeks, so you should be able to find him if he is detained by ICE. Here is a link:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click ACCEPT. That is the only way that I can get paid a small percentage of your deposit. If you do not click accept, the website gets 100% of your deposit and I get nothing. When you click accept, you are not charged again and we can continue to communicate without additional charge if you have a few follow-up questions. If you would like to request me in the future, just put my name on the subject line. Positive feedback for my service to you (not the state of the law as it is) is always appreciated as well as any bonus if you think I deserve it. Thank you.