Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

what is the processing time for I-290B, for an I-130 application.

what is the processing time for I-290B, for an I-130 application. Approximately how long could it take.
That's really tough to say because appeals are outside the normal processing time. I would say 3 to 6 months, but do not be surprised if it takes 6 to 9 months or more. Much depends on how busy the local office is, how much staff they have, what evidence they need and have to go through, etc. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click accept. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX a specific format to follow on writing the "motion to reopen" for I290B. Or I can just clearly address the issues--and make my point would be enough? along with factual evidences.
Why exactly was the case denied?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

just late birth registration was submitted. I missed sending the secondary evidences. Would like to do a I-290B and provide big list of secndary evidences along with lots of affidavits and other proofs. Thanks

Your Motion will be a Motion to Reopen and you would submit the additional evidences needed and possibly an explanation as to why they were not available previously. Here is a link with more information:

http://law.justia.com/us/cfr/title08/8-1.0.1.2.6.0.1.5.html

Please do not forget to click accept. Thank you!