Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I am filling out form I-130 and I-465 for my wife, and we havent

I am filling out form I-130 and I-465 for my wife, and we haven't changed her name on her SS card or her Taiwanese Passport. I am wondering if she can use my last name on the forms, since we are sending them our marriage certificate?
Yes, she can. She would put her former name in the sections on the form for "other names used". After she gets her work permit or the Residency, then she may be able to change the SS card if she wants. She may be able to change her Taiwanese passport now with the marriage certificate, but it is not necessary.