How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3911
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

que puedo aser ahora que mi u visa fue negada a pesar q yo

Customer Question

que puedo aser ahora que mi u visa fue negada?a pesar q yo di todas las pruebas y coopere con la policia,
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Cesar R. Ternieden, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Una opcion es intentar someter otra vez si su caso es bueno. Mas, claro, si hay problemas con el caso, eso no le ayudaria.


De cual pais eres?


Cuando entro en el pais?


como entro? legal o ilegal?


Tienes hijos, esposo, padres legales aca?


Tienes miedo de regresar a su pais?

Related Immigration Law Questions