Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

price of marriage visa from accra, ghana

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Have you been contacted by someone from Ghana claiming they need to pay for an "exit visa" from the country?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
if the price is only $30 for a marriage visa from Accra, Ghana, why would someone tell me it was $650
There IS not visa price. It's a SCAM. Do you know how I knew how to ask what I did? It's b/c I have seen this scam 10 times before. Please, do not pay them anything. The person at the other end is a teenager at an internet cafe, who pays most of the money to his boss and gets about 10% of the scam.

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up info.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ORANGE ACCEPT button for my answer. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work. Understand that when you put in your payment info, you still have not paid until you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at If you do this, make sure to being the question with “This Question is for Eli…”