Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I need an Nigerian Immigration lawyer or lawyer to help

I need   an Nigerian Immigration lawyer or lawyer to help   get Nigerian fiance   to USA.   been told to file Visitor Visa and a K2 after here...due to K1 denied-I owed too much... now going through Bankrupcy....long story... so qualify by tim e he gets here????

Hello

I have answered you before.

The K2 visa is for a child of the K1. So what they are telling you is a lie. You can't get a visitor visa and then file for the K1 or K2 here. K visas are only issued abroad through a consulate.

I believe you are being scammed again and it really distresses me to see you being taken advantage of once again by this "police officer".

Your true love is playing on your vulnerable state and going to put you into more debt than you can handle.

Please let this go!

Judith

You need to be concerned about not only your 180 days, but abandoning your resident status in the US.

At any time you go through inspection the officer can look at all the time you have spent out of the US and decide he thinks you have abandoned your ties to the US. You say you "have your life set up on London". That is a big concern.

If you can' show a US job, residence, financial ties, etc, they can set you up for removal proceedings as one who is only visiting the US and who has abandoned their residence here. It happens all the time. You are a prime candidate. You need to read this link and pay particular attention to Maintaining Status

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=fe17e6b0eb13d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=4f719c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

So you are only focusing on one issue here and ignoring the bigger problem of totally loosing your resident status. Google "abandoning us resident status" and read what you can find on the subject. You can also put that into the USCIS home page search engine and read about it. http://www.uscis.gov/

What I am telling you here is you are walking a tightrope. You might skid by, but I'd not go beyond the 179 days and then spend more than a weekend in the US!

Judith

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

That is what representative telling him there.... or group thing..... will confront him... TY.... sorry to take so much of your time, but have no one else to ask... and only ones whom give me advice do not know these answers....

TY, Donis

Hi, I don't know how one of my other answers got put into your answer. I am sorry if I have confused.

This is your answer:

Hello

I have answered you before.

Please let this go!

Judith

I am so concerned for you. I don't believe this new love is going to treat you any better and that you are going to loose more money. You can't afford another $4000 in debt. Also, the process they are telling you about is not true. That is NOT the way the getting a fiance visa works. A K visa is what allows you into the US. Once you are in the US on a visa, you apply right for the green card. What they are trying to tell you is a scam to get you to give them more money. Don't do it!

Judith