1) Is it possible to apply for H1B
for Profit organization even though if i am still working and having H1B for Nonprofit organization?
2) If yes, until what time I can work for Non profit organization....Is it until my H1B for profit organization is approved or till the start date of my H1B for Profit organization which is usually from Oct 1st....
3) Is it Possible, For example my H1B for Profit organizations Company A was approved and after its approval I decided not to work for Company A and want to continue my work in the Non Profit organization where I already had H1B.
If possible to do so, then after few months (after OCT 1st) i decided to go to another Company B then I need to transfer my H1B
Is this transfer is from Non-Profit to Profit or Profit to Profit.....The reason why I am asking this question is that I don’t have any Pay stubs from Company A (Profit organization.)
4) For e.g. If I got H1B for Company A (profit) and later I decided to go to Company B profit, so I need to transfer my H1B from A to B....
But I didn’t get my H1B stamped for Company A so I can move to Company B even without getting stamped.....and is it possible to transfer to Company B even before my start date of H1B (ie..Oct 1st) and also can I go to embassy for stamping using Company B offer letter.
5) I got visa for a Non Profit organization for three years, but after two years I moved to profit organization, so when I got approved in quota I will get three years visa or one year visa for profit organization.