Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

How can I find out if someone has been deported to his hom

How can I find out if someone has been deported to his homeland?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 years ago.

You can try to contact ICE at www.ice.gov, but most of the time this information is private and it is unlikely that ICE will release such information unless you are there attorney or perhaps a relative. Other than that, probably your best bet is to stick with the investigator.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Is there any way I can find out if the Drivers License has been renewed? That would be helpful and very useful current information.

Probably the local DMV or if you have a police officer friend that can run the license, that would work as well.

Also, if you believe that this person is the person you think it is, you can make a report to ICE. However, do not expect ICE to move very quickly. They take months or even years to move on a case because they are so busy.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate the information. I'll continue my mission from this end. Have a good day.
You are very welcome. Please do not forget to click ACCEPT! Thank you!